Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The Beginning of Toilet Training 開始練習坐馬桶

Didi recently started to tell us that he needs to "poo poo", and we'll rush him to the toilet, but somehow the "urge of going" is no longer there for him anymore. Anyhow, we took that as a hint to start putting him on the toilet whenever he points to his butt and says "poo poo!" 弟弟最近開始會告訴我們他要"棒賽", 我們就趕快讓他坐到馬桶上,但是可能是不習慣吧,他都沒"拉"出來. 不過我們還是決定,既然他都會指著他的屁股說"棒賽"了,那我們也就開始訓練他坐馬桶了吧!

In this picture, he's not trying anymore...
他已經沒大便的fu了

從前聽人家說兒子是上輩子的情人,我都不相信.現在看到他的笑顏,我的心都溶化了. 不管相信不相信,我深深相信他永遠是我的小情人. I heard a saying long time ago, that "Sons are mother's valentine from last life". And I didn't believe that...But when I look at didi's smile my heart naturally melts. Doesn't matter what other people say, I believe that he's forever my little valentine.

姊姊和弟弟一起說"Cheese!"

Mommy's all time favorite smiley faces!
媽媽最喜歡的兩張笑臉!

No comments: